First, let me thank you for landing here. I am so excited to share the knowledge I've gained over the past 8 years in my photography journey. I specialize in Family and Motherhood sessions that are genuine, relaxed and real. I want to teach you how to form meaningful connections with your clients and work with them before and during the session to create the beautiful moments that I love to capture.
I'm looking forward to working with you!
The 2023 Workshop is a two part workshop where you will have the opportunity to photograph a session followed by an editing session.
- Hands on Photography workshop: TBD
- Zoom editing session: TBD
During this workshop, we will cover:
- Client styling and the impact this has on your photos and editing
- Tools to style your clients
- Natural lighting and how it impacts your photos and editing
- Camera settings and shooting in manual mode
- How your lenses and camera settings impact your photos
- Natural posing and prompts, how to engage with clients to create genuine and relaxed moments during the session
- Photograph alongside me and have the opportunity to ask questions
- My approach to culling images post session
- Demonstration of editing up to 3 images from start to finish using my presets, and workflow in Lightroom and Photoshop.
- I'll share my start to finish editing process of up to 3 photos from the session using Lightroom and Photoshop
- My exclusive preset pack and brushes
- Ability to purchase Stormy Solis's One Click PS action pack that I use on all my images
Photos you take during the workshop can be used for your personal portfolio, websites, and social media. All social media posts are encouraged (and appreciated) to note that they were taken at a Yawning Moose Photography Workshop.
Cost per photographer is $399
Space is limited in order to provide more interaction and attention with attendees